Project Coordinator (Houston – Galleria)
alliantgroup (www.alliantgroup.com) is an independent national specialty tax services firm that delivers government sponsored tax incentives (federal and state) to the middle-market. alliantgroup’s national office is in Houston, Texas with regional offices in Orange County, Chicago, New York, Miami, Seattle, San Francisco, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Denver, San Diego, Phoenix, Washington D.C., and Boston.
At alliantgroup, our motto is “work hard, play hard”. Yes, we work hard, but we have a great time doing it! Beyond the social outings and many firm perks, you can expect to expand your personal and professional growth, work with teams to give back to the communities we impact, and be surrounded by some of the most diverse cultural and educational backgrounds in the business. Our culture of collaboration and open doors means your voice and ideas will be heard on how to expand business and service your clients better.
alliantgroup is currently in search of Administrative Assistants. This position will be responsible for providing general administrative assistance to the production team to support team objectives and maintain team organization and efficiency.
• Organize incoming documents and files from clients
• Review final reports for formatting and accuracy
• Print, bind and send final reports to clients via FedEx
• Assist in writing report overviews
• Update and maintain project trackers on Excel spreadsheets
• Manage records, reports and other materials that may be confidential or technical in nature
• Prepare various types of correspondence
• Arrange and coordinate appointments and meetings, gather materials for distribution and make other preparations for meetings, as required
• Prepare completed studies for archiving
• Additional responsibilities, as required
• Candidate must be in Houston
• Intermediate Excel proficiency a MUST
• Available to work full time M--F and overtime when necessary
• Undergraduate degree REQUIRED
• 1 year experience in an administrative support role a PLUS
• Self-motivated; Hard-working; Detail oriented
• Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
You can read more about our culture and what we do to help American businesses on our alliantgroup Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/alliantgroupLP).
alliantgroup offers a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to, the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), FSA, Holidays, PTO, Training and Mentoring programs. If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a diverse, energetic, and rapidly growing organization, please apply!